Tuesday, November 25, 2008

You get what you pay for OR I hate the recession


So, I'm at the Walmart ... again. I needed to shop for new underwear, AGAIN. One, because since I was sick I still hadn't gotten around to doing laundry and two, because apparently Walmart brands are cut a bit large for the size (or I've lost weight), I think it's the former.


Anyway, as Walmart is perhaps the most diversified global business out there, at least according to my wise professor of global business, I decided to take advantage of their $10 manicure offer. Can't beat that, right? Well, this $10 manicure will either be my most time consuming as I'm going to have to re-do them as soon as I get home OR it will be my most expensive since I think I'm going to probably tack on a manicure to my mustache wax and facial appointment at About Faces tomorrow. Let me start with the fact that they only have colors that would be considered "primary" ie: blue and yellow OR if they do have mellow, secondary colors they are all FROST. I'm sorry but I thought that went out around the same time I had my yearbook pic from the previous post taken, 1988!


Shoulda just gotten a polish removal from the get go.


Did I mention that the register went down so I didn't even have time to get that 1/4-pounder with cheese which may have helped me to fit into my last pairs of new underwear?

1 comment:

Wanda said...

oh my God!!!!!!!!
hahahahahhahahaha