Thursday, December 11, 2008

I am half Canadian ... or am I?



Being Canadian is not an ethinicity. So, if my father is from and lives in Canada, he is Canadian. However, if his daughter (me) was born in the US and never lived in Canada, that doesn't make me Canadian or even 1/2 Canadian. I am part Irish, part Scot. That said, I had a very weird experience with a supposed psychic who determined that I was 1/2 Canadian. Now, this girl was from a far reaching part of East Baltimore which makes her supposition suspect to begin with. But what exactly do Canadians look like? Well, they look like me.... and probably like you, too ... unless my truly ethnic readership has expanded.

But, what do Canadians sound like? Eh? They don't sound like me and they should NEVER say, "getter done".

2 comments:

Wanda said...

You are retarded, that's what you are. hahaha

Jett said...

Really, Regina? This from the pretty girl?